Thursday 14 July 2016

Semi-permanent makeup 2nd appointment


The 2nd semi-permanent makeup appt

To view part 1 of this experience please click the link http://shelabelle.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/semi-permanent-lip-tint_13.html

welcome back to part 2 of my semi-permanent lip tint experience(the booster appointment) 

So i won't go into as much detail on this one ,as it was all the same as the 1st appointment but slightly quicker because she could just get straight into it . This time, I wasn't nervous at all because I knew how great the last appointment went :-)
Before she just went ahead she did check with me if I was happy to keep to the same colour, or offered me to change it if I wanted but I liked the colour it was so I kept it the same.  

I was numbed up the same as 1st appointment but felt this time maybe wasn't left as long between the numbing stages , and did find during this process it was slightly more stingy throughout treatment. Whether that may have had anything to do with it,but was still bearable so was all fine. She still gave my lips a good few go overs like 1st appointment but didn't take as long as she already had the lip line to follow and didn't need to draw anything on this time. From when i entered the room i was there for 1 hour unlike 1st appointment was 1 hour 30mins.

So ill get straight to the healing process.
Felt the same as last time burning sensation first hour or so.The one thing i did differently, this time,was for the first few hours i used a clean, damp tissue just to gently dab lips were was oozing.I found this made my lips less scabby and much more presentable as healing. I had a family meal the following day and no one suspected anything i just looked like i had lipstick on you will notice the difference in the healing pictures then my 1st appointments. I also used a mixture of sometimes vaseline and sometimes bepanthen. 




 straight after

 Day 2


Day 3

Healed by day 4 before/after


This is 2 months healed nothing on lips very natural :-) !!!





No comments:

Post a Comment