Sunday 31 July 2016

Lily Lolo mineral Foundation Review shade butterscotch.


So i first purchased this foundation about 18months ago I have since bought my second one and i wanted to share my review on it for anyone interested about this product.

First off this brand lily lolo I discovered simply from searching for mineral foundation on the internet. The great thing I loved straight away, is the fact you can buy a sample size for £1.49 of the foundation on their website and you can choose any shade!!!! yes yes yes i hate purchasing foundations only to realise when i apply to my face I think too dark or pale, so straight away you can spend just afew quid on the sample size which you get a fair few goes out of , making sure you pick the right shade.

So the foundation itself, there are lots of shades to choose from which is always a bonus.I would say this is a matte finish,it has no shimmer or any luminosity to the minerals like the Bareminerals original, so if you like that look you may not like this one as much. On that note though, you can buy lily lolo finishing powders where you can choose either a matte or silk or any other brand luminous finishing powder and you would get similar result.


Now to the good stuff.....Let me now go on to tell you about the size OMG this is great,

lily lolo powder foundation
Size comparison of bareminerals 6g- lily lolo 10g


The pot is 10g and lasts ages and only costs £13.99 BARGAIN for the amount of product you get and how long it lasts.



I use shade butterscotch, i have medium yellow undertones to my skin and this shade is perfect. This product blends really nice into the skin and covers well. I t does claim to be good for all skin types but i would probably say,if your dry skinned, maybe not for you. My skin is oily and holds up well, i do think for very oily skins you would benefit from using matte finishing powder on top.

lily lolo foundation butterscotch medium yellow undertones
Before blended
Blended in 
lily lolo powder foundationlily lolo powder foundation
No makeup
With lily lolo applied

No comments:

Post a Comment